We are pleased to announce that he church is reopen for Worship while keeping you safe and complying with Government Corvid 19 guidelines. To do this we need your cooperation
and we ask that when you attend you follow the procedures and do all that is asked of you to ensure the safety of everyone. A full risk assessment has been carried out by the management trustees.
The following Procedures will be in place:
- Social distancing must be observed at all times. Groups of chairs are 2 metres apart.
- Please use the hand sanitisers on entry and exit.
- Please register your name with the church office as we have to maintain a record for each service which will be kept for 21 days. Seating is limited and stewards will direct you to your seat and only those in the same bubble may sit together. Face coverings are mandatory.
- Windows will be open to circulate air.
- Toilet facilities will be open.
- There will be no congregational singing unless it is safe to do so.
- Instructions will be announced for exiting the church at the end of the service.
- The church will be cleaned between services.
- If you have any signs or symptoms of Corvid 19 you should not attend.
- We will continue to Zoom or Livestream the services for those who may not be able to attend or who do not yet feel the time is right for them to venture out to church
Please join us for Worship. All are Welcome.
No comments yet